Blueberry School provides a healthy, nutritious meal to our students through our hot lunch program.
Hot lunch runs three days a week -- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from October to May. Students are required to pre-order and pre-pay for these meals.
There are some new offerings this year and gluten-free and vegetarian items will be available with certain meals. Please note that if your child has a severe allergy, please contact the coordinator for more information on the menu options available.
We will also be using a new website platform this year for ordering and paying for school lunches called Munch a Lunch. Ordering will be open to parents starting the first week of September. Please follow the instructions below to register and log in.
Ordering Lunch Online
Click the "Register Here" button. The system will guide you through.
After adding your children, click the green "Order Lunch!" button to order.
Next time you visit, just click the "Login Here" to access your account.
Contact Jennifer Fiddler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-886-7344 if you require assistance or have any questions about the hot lunch program.
Important to note:
- “Snow Days”
- If buses are cancelled due to weather, hot lunch will also be cancelled for the day. Accounts will be credited for the cost of the lunch.
- Field Trip Days
- Please be aware of your children's field trip days.
- Efforts will be made to block off field trip days from ordering, but it remains the parent's responsibility to not order on these days.
- Extra lunches on these days will be given to siblings of the student or students in need of lunch.
- Student Absences
- If your child is sick, please contact Jennifer Fiddler within 24 hours' notice.
- Lunches are prepped early each day and will be donated to a student in need if a child is away without notice.
Grade 9 Farewell & Caring Kids Hot Lunches
Hot lunch offered on some Fridays is outsourced, and costs associated vary by vendor. Proceeds from these lunches will go either to our Grade 9 Farewell or to Blueberry School Caring Kids programs.
For more information or to provide feedback, contact: